Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break Plans

This Spring Break is going to be a little different this year. To begin the festivities we will be going to Fort Cobb with both sets of my grandparents, and a couple of my aunts and uncles... This should be interesting to say the very least. To make things even more complicated all of the 20-something people that will be there, we are ALL staying between two TRAVEL TRAILERS!!! You see I have a theory on travel trailers and that theory is that there is a reason there are hotels and cars and a reason that they are different, they are not meant to be combined into one. And as I figure it you will miss out on a lot of really great hotels by staying in a traveling home on wheels. But my whole family seems to view things differently so I will be spending my Spring Break in a one bedroom travel trailer with 200 other members of my family... This could quite possibly turn out to be the longest four days of my life. But my ideal Spring Break would be going to Europe and traveling around with friends and family that love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment